Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken is a low carb and gluten free easy crock pot meal.
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken is a lot like the creamy, hot spinach artichoke dip we have always loved but with the chicken added, it is a meal. And a low carb meal too! You can’t beat that! 🙂
I found this recipe at skinnyms and adapted it to be more creamy and a little more simple.
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken is part of these collections:
boneless skinless chicken breasts
Leave these aside for now.
shredded Parmesan cheese
heavy whipping cream
artichoke hearts, cut up
Put chicken, broth, spinach, garlic and onion in a greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours.
When you are ready to serve, remove the chicken to a serving plate and set aside.
Add the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream and artichokes to crock pot and stir until creamy and cheese is melted.
Spoon over chicken and serve.
Are you following me on Pinterest? I have been working very hard making new boards I think you will love and am adding dozens of new pins daily from all of the popular websites! Check them out HERE!
You can also follow me on my Facebook groups; my Low Carb and Keto group; Low Carb & Keto Recipes & Helpful Tips Group, my recipes for everyone group; Best Recipes You will Want to Make and my Homeschool group; Loving Homeschool. I am adding daily pictures, links and much more than I would on the blogs and it is a place for you to find support from others on the same journey as you are. Come and share with others, ask questions and learn!
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 oz frozen spinach
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups (6 oz) shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts (6-8 count), cut up
- Put chicken, broth, spinach, garlic and onion in a greased crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, remove the chicken to a serving plate and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream and artichokes to crock pot and stir until creamy and cheese is melted.
- Spoon over chicken and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 4oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 542Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 172mgSodium 971mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 7gSugar 4gProtein 51g
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.